Unimaginable but true, almost 70% of insureds have been with the same company for over three years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never compared rates with other companies. The average driver in Texas can cut their rates by about 70% a year just by getting comparison quotes, but they don’t know the amount of savings they would get if they changed companies.
The best way to get the cheapest auto insurance rates is to start doing a yearly price comparison from insurers who sell insurance in El Paso.
- First, spend some time learning about what coverages are included in your policy and the steps you can take to lower rates. Many risk factors that cause high rates like traffic citations, accidents, and a less-than-favorable credit score can be remedied by making small lifestyle or driving habit changes. Read the full article for additional ideas to help reduce premium rates and find hidden discounts.
- Second, quote rates from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can provide rates from one company like Progressive or Allstate, while independent agents can provide prices for a wide range of companies.
- Third, compare the new rate quotes to the price on your current policy to determine if you can save on cube insurance in El Paso. If you find a lower rate quote and decide to switch, make sure there is no coverage gap between policies.
- Fourth, notify your company or agent of your intent to cancel your current auto insurance policy. Submit any necessary down payment along with the completed application for the new policy. As soon as you receive it, put the certificate verifying proof of insurance in an accessible location in your vehicle.
A good tip to remember is to use the same liability limits and deductibles on every quote and and to get price quotes from all possible companies. Doing this ensures a level playing field and a good representation of prices.
The quickest method we recommend to get policy rate comparisons for Nissan cube insurance in El Paso is to know the fact most of the larger companies pay for the opportunity to provide you with a free rate quote. To begin a comparison, all you need to do is provide details like if you’re married, if you lease or own, if it has an alarm system, and if you require a SR-22. The data is instantly sent to many different companies and they respond with quotes within a short period of time.
To find the cheapest Nissan cube insurance rates, click here and find out if you can get cheaper insurance in El Paso.
The companies shown below provide price quotes in Texas. If multiple providers are shown, we suggest you visit two to three different companies to get the best price comparison.
El Paso insurance discounts for a Nissan cube
The cost of insuring your cars can be expensive, but there could be significant discounts that could drop your premiums quite a bit. Many discounts should be triggered at the time of purchase, but once in a while a discount must be inquired about before they will apply. If they aren’t giving you every credit possible, you are paying more than you should be.
- Discounts for Multiple Vehicles – Insuring multiple vehicles on the same auto insurance policy can reduce rates for all insured vehicles.
- First Accident Forgiveness – This isn’t a discount exactly, but companies like State Farm, Progressive and GEICO permit an accident before your rates go up so long as you are claim-free prior to being involved in the accident.
- Military Deployment Discount – Having a deployed family member may lower your auto insurance rates slightly.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Cars and trucks equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems help deter theft and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Discount for Low Mileage – Maintaining low annual mileage could earn substantially lower auto insurance rates.
- Pay Early and Save – If paying your policy premium upfront as opposed to paying monthly you can avoid monthly service charges.
- Life Insurance – Select auto insurance companies reward you with better auto insurance rates if you take out auto and life insurance together.
- El Paso Homeowners Pay Less – Owning your own home or condo can save you money because owning a home requires a higher level of personal finance.
It’s important to understand that some of the credits will not apply to the whole policy. Some only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. So even though they make it sound like you can get free auto insurance, company stockholders wouldn’t be very happy.
The diagram below illustrates the difference between Nissan cube car insurance costs with and without discounts being applied to the rates. The premium estimates are based on a female driver, a clean driving record, no claims, Texas state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with claim-free, safe-driver, multi-policy, marriage, homeowner, and multi-car discounts applied.
Companies and some of their more popular discounts are detailed below.
- GEICO may have discounts that include membership and employees, defensive driver, anti-lock brakes, daytime running lights, and air bags.
- SAFECO offers discounts including teen safety rewards, drive less, homeowner, safe driver, and bundle discounts.
- State Farm policyholders can earn discounts including safe vehicle, defensive driving training, passive restraint, Steer Clear safe driver discount, Drive Safe & Save, and student away at school.
- MetLife may offer discounts for accident-free, defensive driver, multi-policy, good driver, and good student.
- 21st Century has savings for good student, early bird, theft prevention, anti-lock brakes, automatic seat belts, and defensive driver.
- Progressive offers discounts for online signing, online quote discount, homeowner, multi-policy, and multi-vehicle.
Before purchasing a policy, check with all the companies how many discounts you can get. A few discounts might not be available to policyholders in El Paso. If you would like to choose from a list of insurance companies who offer online Nissan cube insurance quotes in El Paso, follow this link.
Insurance analysis for a Nissan cube
The rate information displayed next highlights estimates of prices for Nissan cube models. Learning more about how insurance premiums are calculated is important for making informed decisions when comparing rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Cube S 2WD||$166||$236||$392||$24||$118||$936||$78|
|Cube SL 2WD||$166||$288||$392||$24||$118||$988||$82|
|Cube Krom 2WD||$186||$338||$392||$24||$118||$1,058||$88|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices above based on married male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Texas minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, homeowner, and claim-free. Rate quotes do not factor in your specific El Paso location which can alter auto insurance rates greatly.
Insurance rate increases from tickets or accidents
The diagram below shows how traffic citations and accidents can drive up Nissan cube auto insurance rates for different age groups of insureds. The rate quotes are based on a married female driver, full physical damage coverage, $500 deductibles, and no discounts are applied.
How do Insurers Determine Nissan cube Insurance Rates?
Many factors are used in the calculation when premium rates are determined. Some of the criteria are obvious such as your driving history, although some other factors are more transparent like your continuous coverage or your vehicle rating. Part of the insurance buying process is learning the rating factors that help calculate the level of your policy premiums. When you know what positively or negatively determines premiums, this allows you to make good choices that can help you get much lower annual insurance costs.
The following are some of the things utilized by car insurance companies to help set your prices.
Men pay more for auto insurance – The statistics show women tend to be less risk to insure than men. The data does not necessarily mean that men are worse drivers. Males and females tend to get into fender benders in similar numbers, but men get into accidents with more damage. Not only are claims higher, but men have more aggressive citations like DWI (DUI) or reckless driving. Male drivers age 16 to 19 cause the most accidents and are penalized with high insurance rates.
The diagram below illustrates the difference between Nissan cube insurance prices for male and female drivers. The rate quotes are based on no claims or driving citations, full coverage, $250 deductibles, marital status is single, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
- Liability protection risk factors – Your insurance policy’s liability coverage will provide protection in the event that a court rules you are at fault for causing personal injury or damage in an accident. It provides legal defense coverage which can cost thousands of dollars. Liability insurance is pretty cheap as compared to coverage for physical damage, so drivers should buy more than the minimum limits required by law.
- Multiple policies with one company can save – The majority of insurers apply lower prices to customers that buy multiple policies. It’s known as a multi-policy discount. Discounts can add up to as much as ten percent or more Even though this discount sounds good, you still need to compare other El Paso cube insurance rates to make sure you are getting the best deal. Consumers may save even more than the discount even if you have your coverage with different companies
- What are your physical damage deductibles? – Coverage for physical damage, also called ‘full coverage’, protects your Nissan from damage. A few examples of covered claims are a windshield shattered by a rock, flood damage, and damage caused by flying debris. Physical damage deductibles represent how much money you are willing to pay before your insurance pays a claim. The more of the claim you have to pay, the lower your rates will be.
Local El Paso insurance agents
A small number of people would prefer to sit down and talk to an agent and that is just fine! A nice benefit of comparing insurance prices online is that drivers can save money and get cheap rate quotes and still have a local agent.
To find an agent, once you fill out this form (opens in new window), the coverage information is emailed to participating agents in El Paso who will give you bids for your insurance coverage. There is no reason to contact an agency since rate quotes are delivered to you instantly. You can get cheaper car insurance rates AND a local agent. In the event you want to compare prices from a specific company, just jump over to their website and give them your coverage information.
Finding the right insurance company requires you to look at more than just a cheap price quote. Ask your prospective agent these questions:
- Did they already check your driving record and credit reports?
- Are they giving you every discount you deserve?
- By raising physical damage deductibles, how much would you save?
- Are claims handled at the agent’s location?
- How are claims handled?
- Do you work with a CSR or direct with the agent?
- Is insurance their full-time profession?
When finding a reputable insurance agent or broker, it’s important to understand the types of insurance agents that you can select. Agents in El Paso can be categorized as either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive).
Agents that elect to be exclusive generally can only insure with one company like AAA, Allstate, and State Farm. They are unable to place coverage with different providers so it’s a take it or leave it situation. Exclusive insurance agents are usually well trained on their company’s products and that enables them to sell even at higher rates. A lot of people buy from exclusive agents primarily because of high brand loyalty rather than low price.
Below is a list of exclusive agencies in El Paso who can help you get comparison quotes.
- Crystal Martinez – State Farm Insurance Agent
12295 Pellicano Dr #2 – El Paso, TX 79936 – (915) 855-8555 – View Map
- Annette Gallardo Sanders – State Farm Insurance Agent
6351 S Desert Blvd #105 – El Paso, TX 79932 – (915) 877-9020 – View Map
- Carlos Robles – State Farm Insurance Agent
12025 Rojas Dr Ste E – El Paso, TX 79936 – (915) 856-7758 – View Map
These agents can quote rates with many companies so they have the ability to put coverage with lots of companies and find you cheaper rates. To move your coverage to a new company, they simply move the coverage in-house and you stay with the same agent.
When comparing rate quotes, you should always get quotes from several independent insurance agents in order to compare the most rates. Most also write with smaller mutual companies that can offer cheaper rates than bigger companies.
Listed below are independent insurance agents in El Paso that can give you price quote information.
- Desert West Insurance Agency, Inc.
7500 Viscount Blvd #101 – El Paso, TX 79925 – (915) 751-6060 – View Map
- Nationwide Insurance: Damon Scott Crossland Agency
210 Thunderbird Dr t – El Paso, TX 79912 – (915) 584-5480 – View Map
- Red Rock Insurance Agency
9109 Dyer St f – El Paso, TX 79924 – (915) 759-9000 – View Map
Be persistent and save
Cheap Nissan cube insurance in El Paso can be sourced on the web in addition to local insurance agencies, so you need to shop El Paso auto insurance with both to have the best rate selection. Some insurance companies may not provide online quoting and most of the time these smaller providers only sell coverage through independent agents.
In this article, we covered a lot of tips how to save on Nissan cube insurance in El Paso. The key thing to remember is the more rate quotes you have, the better likelihood of getting the cheapest Nissan cube rate quotes. You may even discover the most savings is with a lesser-known regional company.
People switch companies for many reasons like lack of trust in their agent, being labeled a high risk driver, delays in paying claims or an unsatisfactory settlement offer. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, choosing a new company can be easier than you think.
For more information, take a look at the following helpful articles:
- Smart Auto Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Institute)
- How do I File a Claim? (Insurance Information Institute)
- New vehicle ratings focus on headlights (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- State Car Insurance Guides (GEICO)
- Insurance losses by make and model (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)