How many years has it been since you compared the cheapest Saturn VUE insurance in El Paso? Are you tired of wondering where the money will come from to keep your car insured? You’re in the same situation as many other consumers in Texas.
Remarkably, a study showed that a large majority of drivers have remained with the same auto insurance company for at least the last four years, and 38% of drivers have never even compared quotes to find lower-cost rates. With the average premium in Texas being $2,700, drivers can save hundreds of dollars each year just by comparing rates, but most tend to underestimate the rate savings if they bought a different policy.
Steps to buying low-cost Saturn VUE insurance in El Paso
The best way we recommend to get the cheapest Saturn VUE insurance in El Paso is to do an annual price comparison from insurers in Texas.
- Step 1: Try to understand the different coverages in a policy and the measures you can control to lower rates. Many things that result in higher prices like distracted driving and a negative credit score can be remedied by making lifestyle changes or driving safer.
- Step 2: Obtain price quotes from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only give prices from a single company like GEICO or Farmers Insurance, while agents who are independent can give you price quotes from many different companies.
- Step 3: Compare the new rate quotes to the premium of your current policy to determine if switching companies saves money. If you find a lower rate quote and change companies, make sure there is no lapse between the expiration of your current policy and the new one.
- Step 4: Provide notification to your current agent or company of your decision to cancel your current car insurance policy and submit a down payment along with a signed application to the new insurer. Immediately upon receiving it, keep your new proof of insurance certificate in an easily accessible location.
One key aspect when comparing rates is that you use identical limits and deductibles on each quote and and to get price quotes from all possible companies. Doing this ensures a fair rate comparison and the best price quote selection.
Consumers have so many insurance companies to choose from, and although it’s nice to have multiple companies, it can be more challenging to adequately compare rates for Saturn VUE insurance in El Paso.
You need to check auto insurance prices before your next renewal because auto insurance rates go up and down regularly. Even if you got the lowest premium rates on Saturn VUE insurance in El Paso a few years ago you will most likely find a better price today. You can search a lot of VUE insurance online, but by reading this article, you’re going to learn some of the best ways to find affordable auto insurance in El Paso.
Finding the cheapest auto insurance coverage in El Paso is quite easy if you know the best way to do it. If you are paying for car insurance now, you will definitely be able to save money using these techniques. Although Texas drivers do need to know the way insurance companies compete online because it varies considerably.
Cheaper Saturn VUE insurance in El Paso
Not too many consumers would say car insurance is affordable, but you might be missing out on some discounts that may help make it more affordable. Certain credits will be shown when you get a quote, but some may not be applied and must be specifically requested before you will receive the discount.
- Claim-Free Discount – Insureds who avoid accidents and claims are rewarded with significantly better rates on El Paso car insurance quote compared to bad drivers.
- Good Student – Performing well in school may save you up to 25%. Many companies even apply the discount to college students well after school through age 25.
- Save over 55 – Seniors are able to get a small discount on rates.
- Membership in Organizations – Having an affiliation with a qualifying organization could earn you a nice discount when getting a El Paso car insurance quote.
- Cautious Drivers – Insureds who avoid accidents could pay up to 40% less than less cautious drivers.
- Switch and Save Discount – A few companies allow discounts for switching policies before your current expiration date. It could save around 10% when you buy El Paso car insurance online.
While discounts sound great, it’s important to understand that some of the credits will not apply to the whole policy. Some only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as liability and collision coverage. Even though it may seem like you could get a free car insurance policy, it just doesn’t work that way.
The diagram below shows the comparison of Saturn VUE premium costs with and without discounts being applied to the rates. The premium estimates are based on a male driver, no claims or violations, Texas state minimum liability limits, comp and collision included, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with marriage, multi-policy, homeowner, claim-free, multi-car, and safe-driver discounts applied.
Popular car insurance companies and some of the discounts can be found below.
- State Farm may include discounts for driver’s education, multiple autos, Steer Clear safe driver discount, accident-free, and Drive Safe & Save.
- American Family includes discounts for defensive driver, mySafetyValet, air bags, early bird, and multi-vehicle.
- AAA offers premium reductions for education and occupation, multi-policy, pay-in-full, anti-theft, and AAA membership discount.
- GEICO may have discounts that include federal employee, anti-lock brakes, five-year accident-free, emergency military deployment, multi-policy, and air bags.
- Mercury Insurance offers discounts for professional/association, annual mileage, anti-theft, accident-free, and good driver.
- Farmers Insurance offers discounts including mature driver, good student, electronic funds transfer, multi-car, and youthful driver.
- Progressive policyholders can earn discounts including good student, online signing, online quote discount, multi-policy, and multi-vehicle.
When comparing rates, check with every company to apply every possible discount. Depending on the company, some discounts might not be offered on policies in your area. To choose insurance companies who offer discounts in El Paso, click this link.
All major insurance companies such as Allstate, GEICO and Progressive provide coverage prices directly from their websites. Getting quotes for Saturn VUE insurance in El Paso is possible for anyone as all you need to do is type in the amount of coverage you want into the form. When the form is submitted, their system orders reports for credit and driving violations and returns pricing information based on many factors. This helps simplify price comparisons, and it is important to compare as many rates as possible in order to find the cheapest price.
To quickly use this form to compare rates, check out the insurance providers below. If you have coverage now, it’s recommended you replicate coverages and limits identical to your current policy. This helps ensure you will be getting a fair comparison using the same coverage and limits.
The following companies provide price quotes in El Paso, TX. If multiple companies are shown, we recommend you visit several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Saturn VUE coverage analysis
The price information displayed below outlines detailed analysis of insurance prices for Saturn VUE models. Learning more about how insurance rates are formulated can help customers make smart choices when comparing insurance quotes.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Vue XE 2WD||$282||$460||$496||$30||$148||$1,416||$118|
|Vue XR 2WD||$282||$560||$496||$30||$148||$1,516||$126|
|Vue XR-L 2WD||$318||$560||$496||$30||$148||$1,552||$129|
|Vue XR AWD||$318||$560||$496||$30||$148||$1,552||$129|
|Vue XR-L AWD||$318||$660||$496||$30||$148||$1,652||$138|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Price data assumes single female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Texas minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-policy, homeowner, multi-vehicle, and safe-driver. Table data does not factor in garaging location in El Paso which can alter premium rates significantly.
Full coverage rates vs. liability-only in El Paso
The information below visualizes the comparison of Saturn VUE insurance costs with liability coverage only compared to full coverage. The data assumes no driving violations, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Should you buy full coverage or liability only?
There is no clear-cut formula of when to phase out comp and collision coverage, but there is a general guideline you can use. If the annual cost of your full coverage insurance is more than about 10% of the vehicle’s replacement cost less your deductible, then it may be the right time to buy liability only.
For example, let’s say your Saturn VUE settlement value is $6,000 and you have $1,000 full coverage deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled, the most your company will settle for is $5,000 after the deductible is paid. If it’s costing you more than $500 annually for comprehensive and collision coverage, then you might consider buying liability only.
There are some conditions where eliminating full coverage is not a good plan. If you still owe a portion of the original loan, you are required to maintain full coverage in order to satisfy the requirements of the loan. Also, if you can’t afford to buy a different vehicle if your current one is damaged, you should keep full coverage on your policy.
Auto insurance is available from your local insurance agencies
Some people would prefer to get advice from a local agent and doing so can bring peace of mind The biggest benefit of getting free rate quotes online is the fact that drivers can get lower rates and still buy from a local agent.
For easy comparison, once you complete this simple form, your insurance data is immediately sent to participating agents in El Paso who can give free rate quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You won’t even need to contact any agents due to the fact that quote results will go immediately to you. You can find the lowest rates and a licensed agent to talk to. If for some reason you want to quote rates from a particular provider, feel free to jump over to their website and fill out their quote form.
Choosing the best provider should include more criteria than just a cheap quote. Here are some questions to ask:
- Can you choose the body shop in case repairs are needed?
- How much training do they have in personal risk management?
- Do they have a Better Business Bureau rating in El Paso?
- Do clients work directly with the agent or are most inquiries handled by a CSR?
- Which insurance companies are they affiliated with?
- Will a damage claim use OEM or aftermarket replacement parts?
You can lower your insurance rates
When searching for the cheapest Saturn VUE rate quotes, it’s very important that you do not reduce needed coverages to save money. There are too many instances where an insured dropped physical damage coverage and learned later that they should have had better coverage. Your goal should be to purchase plenty of coverage at the lowest possible cost but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
Cheaper Saturn VUE insurance in El Paso is definitely available online in addition to many El Paso insurance agents, and you need to price shop both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some insurance providers don’t offer online price quotes and usually these smaller providers provide coverage only through independent insurance agencies.
Steps to finding cheaper quotes for Saturn VUE insurance in El Paso
The best way to get budget Saturn VUE insurance in El Paso is to do an annual price comparison from insurance carriers in Texas.
- Take a few minutes and learn about what is in your policy and the measures you can control to drop your rates. Many policy risk factors that result in higher rates such as distracted driving and poor credit can be eliminated by making minor changes to your lifestyle.
- Compare prices from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can give quotes from one company like Progressive and State Farm, while independent agencies can quote rates from many different companies.
- Compare the new rates to your current policy to see if switching to a new carrier will save money. If you find a lower rate quote, make sure coverage is continuous and does not lapse.
- Give proper notification to your current agent or company to cancel your current coverage. Submit the signed application along with the required initial payment for your new coverage. As soon as coverage is bound, put the proof of insurance paperwork in an easily accessible location in your vehicle.
One thing to remember is to compare identical coverages on every quote request and and to get rates from every company you can. This helps ensure a fair price comparison and a thorough selection of prices.
More tips and info about insurance can be read in these articles: