Locating cheaper insurance for a Kia Spectra in Texas could be a painful process, but you can learn a few tricks to make it easier.
There are more efficient ways to compare auto insurance rates so you’re going to learn the absolute fastest way to quote coverages for a new or used Kia and get the lowest possible price from both online companies and El Paso agents.
It’s well known that insurance companies want to keep you from shopping around. Insureds who shop for lower prices are likely to switch to a new company because they have good chances of finding good coverage at a lower price. A recent study showed that drivers who compared prices once a year saved as much as $3,450 over four years as compared to drivers who never shopped around for cheaper prices.
If finding budget-friendly rates on Kia Spectra insurance in El Paso is the reason for your visit, then having an understanding of the best way to compare coverages can save time, money, and frustration.
It is always a good idea to compare premium rates every six months because auto insurance prices change quite often. Even if you think you had the best price on Kia Spectra insurance in El Paso six months ago the chances are good that you can find a lower rate today. Ignore everything you know about auto insurance because I’m going to teach you the tricks you need to know to save on auto insurance.
Low Cost companies for Kia Spectra insurance in Texas
The auto insurance companies shown below provide free quotes in El Paso, TX. If more than one company is shown, we recommend you visit as many as you can to get the best price comparison.
Get discounts to get affordable El Paso car insurance rates
Auto insurance companies don’t list all discounts very clearly, so the below list has some of the more common in addition to some of the lesser obvious credits available to bring down your rates.
- College Student Discount – College-age children who attend college more than 100 miles from El Paso and leave their car at home may qualify for this discount.
- Telematics Devices – Drivers that enable their company to track their driving habits by using a small device installed in their vehicle like Allstate’s Drivewise could save a few bucks as long as they are good drivers.
- Senior Citizens – If you’re over the age of 55, you are able to get a slight reduction on a El Paso auto insurance quote.
- Low Mileage – Fewer annual miles on your Kia may allow you to get lower car insurance rates on the low mileage vehicles.
- Military Deployment Discount – Having a deployed family member could trigger a small discount.
A little note about advertised discounts, most discounts do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most only apply to specific coverage prices like collision or personal injury protection. So even though they make it sound like you could get a free car insurance policy, it just doesn’t work that way.
Car insurance companies that may include most of these discounts include:
Before buying, ask each insurance company which discounts can lower your rates. Savings might not be available to policyholders in every state.
Get Cheap Insurance Costs by Understanding These Factors
It’s important that you understand a few of the rating criteria that aid in calculating your policy premiums. If you have some idea of what controls the rates you pay, this allows you to make good choices that can earn you lower car insurance prices. Many things are part of the equation when you quote your car insurance policy. Some are pretty understandable such as your driving record, but other criteria are less apparent such as your marital status or your commute time.
Is your car, truck or SUV built for speed? – The performance of the car you are buying insurance for makes a big difference in your auto insurance rates. The best insurance prices are generally reserved for low performance passenger vehicles, but the cost you end up paying is determined by many additional factors.
Small coverages can add up – Insurance companies have many optional add-on coverages that can waste your money if you aren’t diligent. Coverages for personal injury protection, towing coverage, and extra equipment coverage could be just wasting money. You may think they are a good idea when discussing your needs, but if they’re wasting money eliminate them to save money.
Pay more by driving carelessly – Even a single citation may increase your cost twenty percent or more. Attentive drivers have lower premiums compared to bad drivers. Drivers who have gotten careless tickets such as DUI or reckless driving may need to submit a SR-22 form with their state DMV in order to drive a vehicle legally.
Your credit rating is important – A driver’s credit score is a large factor in determining what you pay for car insurance. Therefore, if your credit score could use some work, you may save money insuring your Kia Spectra by taking the time to improve your credit score. Drivers who have very good credit scores tend to file fewer claims than drivers who have poor credit.
With age comes lower prices – Young drivers in Texas are statistically shown to be careless and easily distracted behind the wheel and because of this, their car insurance rates are much higher. Having to add a youthful driver to your policy can cause a big jump in price. Older drivers have been proven to be more responsible, statistically cause fewer accidents, and are safer drivers.
Local agents and car insurance
Some consumers still like to have an agent’s advice and that can be a smart move Professional insurance agents can answer important questions and help in the event of a claim. One of the great benefits of comparing insurance prices online is the fact that you can find cheap rate quotes but still work with a licensed agent. And providing support for local agents is important particularly in El Paso.
Upon completion of this short form, your insurance data is submitted to local insurance agents that can provide free El Paso auto insurance quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It’s much easier because you don’t need to search for any insurance agencies as quotes are delivered directly to you. If for some reason you want to get a price quote for a specific company, don’t hesitate to go to their quote page and fill out their quote form.
Below is a short list of auto insurance companies in El Paso who can help you get price quotes for Kia Spectra insurance in El Paso.
- Annette Gallardo Sanders – State Farm Insurance Agent
6351 S Desert Blvd #105 – El Paso, TX 79932 – (915) 877-9020 – View Map
- Tomas Casillas – State Farm Insurance Agent
1568 Joe Battle Blvd #104 – El Paso, TX 79936 – (915) 857-4959 – View Map
- Tony Ramos Insurance
7230 Gateway Blvd E H – El Paso, TX 79915 – (915) 599-1678 – View Map
- Flor and Associates Insurance Agency
1005 E Yandell Dr – El Paso, TX 79902 – (915) 996-9799 – View Map
Finding the right insurance company requires you to look at more than just a low price. Agents should be asked these questions:
- Is there a local claims center in El Paso?
- Are they properly licensed to sell insurance in Texas?
- Will the company cover a rental car if your car is getting fixed?
- Is the coverage adequate for your vehicle?
- Are they giving you every discount you deserve?
Quote more to save more
When you buy El Paso auto insurance online, do not skimp on coverage in order to save money. In too many instances, someone sacrificed full coverage only to regret at claim time that the savings was not a smart move. The proper strategy is to purchase plenty of coverage at the best price and still be able to protect your assets.
Drivers switch companies for many reasons like delays in responding to claim requests, being labeled a high risk driver, questionable increases in premium or unfair underwriting practices. Regardless of your reason, choosing a new company can be pretty painless.
You just read a lot of ways to get a better price on Kia Spectra insurance in El Paso. The key concept to understand is the more price quotes you have, the higher the chance of saving money. Drivers may even discover the lowest car insurance rates are with some of the lesser-known companies.
Steps to finding lower priced Kia Spectra insurance in El Paso
The best way to quote cheaper Kia Spectra insurance in El Paso is to begin comparing prices regularly from insurers who sell insurance in Texas.
- First, try to understand how companies price auto insurance and the things you can control to keep rates down. Many rating factors that cause rate increases such as traffic violations and an unacceptable credit history can be controlled by improving your driving habits or financial responsibility.
- Second, request price quotes from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Direct and exclusive agents can only provide price estimates from a single company like Progressive or State Farm, while independent agencies can quote prices from many different companies.
- Third, compare the quotes to your current policy and determine if there is any savings. If you find a lower rate quote and change companies, make sure there is no lapse between the expiration of your current policy and the new one.
A good tip to remember is to try to compare identical limits and deductibles on each quote and and to get price estimates from as many car insurance companies as possible. This enables a fair price comparison and a thorough price selection.
Additional detailed information can be read in these articles: