Searching for more competitive auto insurance rates in El Paso, TX? El Paso shoppers have options when shopping for low-cost Pontiac Solstice insurance. You can either spend your time contacting agents to get rate comparisons or leverage the internet to make rate comparisons.
There are more efficient ways to compare auto insurance rates and we’ll show you the quickest way to compare rates for a new or used Pontiac and get the lowest possible price from both online companies and El Paso agents.
You should make it a habit to do price comparisons periodically due to the fact that insurance prices change regularly. Even if you think you had the lowest price on Pontiac Solstice insurance in El Paso last year you may be paying too much now. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about auto insurance because you’re about to learn the fastest way to reduce your cost while improving coverage.
How much does Pontiac Solstice insurance in El Paso, Texas cost?
The companies in the list below have been selected to offer comparison quotes in Texas. If several companies are displayed, we suggest you click on several of them to get the best price comparison.
Auto insurance policy discounts for Pontiac Solstice insurance in El Paso
Some providers don’t list every possible discount in an easy-to-find place, so the list below contains a few of the more common and also the lesser-known credits available to lower your premiums when you buy El Paso auto insurance online.
- Organization Discounts – Being in qualifying clubs or civic groups may earn a discount on your next renewal.
- Drive Less and Save – Keeping the miles down on your Pontiac could earn cheaper prices.
- Auto/Life Discount – Larger companies have better auto insurance rates if you take out auto and life insurance together.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Factory air bags may qualify for discounts of more than 20%.
- New Car Discount – Buying a new car instead of a used Solstice can be considerably cheaper because newer vehicles keep occupants safer.
- Discounts for Multiple Vehicles – Insuring all your vehicles with the same auto insurance company could earn a price break for each car.
- Mature Driver Discount – If you’re over the age of 55, you may receive lower premium rates.
- E-sign – Certain companies will provide an incentive for buying a policy and signing up on the web.
- Federal Government Employee – Being employed by or retired from a federal job may reduce rates when you quote El Paso auto insurance with certain companies.
- Active Military Service – Having a family member in the military could be rewarded with lower rates.
As a disclaimer on discounts, some of the credits will not apply to all coverage premiums. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. If you do the math and it seems like it’s possible to get free car insurance, nobody gets a free ride. But any discount should definitely cut your overall bill.
Auto insurance companies that may offer these money-saving discounts include:
Before purchasing a policy, check with all the companies the best way to save money. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts might not be offered in every state. For a list of insurers that offer multiple discounts in Texas, click here.
Learn How to Get Insurance Cheaper
Many different elements are part of the calculation when quoting car insurance. Some are pretty understandable like an MVR report, but some are more transparent such as whether you are married or how financially stable you are.
The itemized list below are some of the factors used by companies to determine premiums.
- Why do you need liability coverage? – Your insurance policy’s liability coverage will protect you if you are responsible for physical damage or personal injury to other. It will provide legal defense which can be incredibly expensive. It is affordable coverage compared to comp and collision, so do not cut corners here.
- Certain employers pay higher prices – Did you know your job can affect your rates? Jobs like military personnel, executives, and accountants are shown to have higher rates than the rest of us because of stressful work requirements and long work days. Other careers such as professors, historians and retirees pay the least.
- Men are more aggressive – Statistics have proven that females tend to be a little less risky than males. However, don’t assume that women are better drivers. Both sexes tend to get into at-fault accidents in similar numbers, but guys tend to have higher claims. Not only that, but men also get cited for more serious violations like DUI and reckless driving. Youthful male drivers generally have the highest accident percentage and therefore have the most expensive insurance rates.
- Always keep your coverage in force – Driving without insurance is not a good idea and insurance companies will penalize you for letting your coverage cancel without a new policy in place. And not only will your rates increase, not being able to provide proof of insurance could result in a steep fine or even jail time.
- Your address can influence price – Having an address in a small town is a positive aspect when talking about insurance. Fewer people translates into fewer accident claims. City drivers have to deal with traffic congestion and more time behind the wheel. The longer drive time means more chance of being in an accident.
Car insurance is available from your local insurance agencies
Certain consumers just want to get professional advice from a licensed agent and that is a smart decision Experienced insurance agents can make sure you are properly covered and give you someone to call. One of the best bonuses of getting free rate quotes online is that drivers can save money and get lower rates but still work with a licensed agent. Buying from and supporting local insurance agencies is important especially in El Paso.
After completing this simple form, your coverage information is emailed to local insurance agents in El Paso who want to provide quotes for your business. It’s much easier because you don’t need to contact any agents because prices are sent immediately to your email address. If for some reason you want to get a comparison quote for a specific company, you would need to jump over to their website and fill out their quote form.
If you’re trying to find a reliable agent, it helps to know the two types of insurance agents and how they differ in how they quote coverages. Insurance agencies in El Paso are classified as either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive). Either type can write policy coverage, but we need to point out the difference in how they write coverage because it can factor into the type of agent you choose.
Independent Car Insurance Agents (or Brokers)
Agents of this type are not limited to a single company so they have the ability to put coverage with multiple insurance companies depending on which coverage is best. If prices rise, they can switch companies in-house and the insured can keep the same agent.
When comparing car insurance prices, you should always compare prices from independent agents to have the best price comparison. A lot of them also have access to companies that do not advertise much that may provide cheaper car insurance rates.
Below is a list of independent agencies in El Paso who may provide comparison quotes.
- Desert West Insurance: Lavelle Michael
7500 Viscount Suite 101 – El Paso, TX 79925 – (830) 534-9623 – View Map
- Nationwide Insurance: Ed Flores Insurance Agency Inc
1400 N Zaragoza Rd e – El Paso, TX 79936 – (915) 857-3300 – View Map
- Rey Estrada Insurance
6999 Montana Ave – El Paso, TX 79925 – (915) 771-9193 – View Map
Agents of this type work for only one company and examples are AAA, Allstate, State Farm, or Farmers Insurance. Exclusive agents are unable to shop your coverage around so they really need to provide good service. These agents are well trained on sales techniques which helps them sell on service rather than price. A lot of people choose to use an exclusive agent mostly because of the brand and strong financial ratings.
Below are El Paso exclusive insurance agencies willing to provide price quote information.
- Elizabeth Lopez – State Farm Insurance Agent
3010 Saul Kleinfeld Dr Ste E – El Paso, TX 79936 – (915) 921-9800 – View Map
- Yvonne Curtis – State Farm Insurance Agent
1550 Hawkins Blvd Ste 15 – El Paso, TX 79925 – (915) 591-0871 – View Map
- GEICO Insurance Agent
6600 Montana Ave j – El Paso, TX 79925 – (915) 779-2489 – View Map
Picking the best auto insurance agent is decision based upon more than just the quoted price. You should also get answers to these questions.
- Does the agency have a current Errors and Omissions policy?
- Do they regularly work with personal auto policies in El Paso?
- What insurance companies do they recommend if they are an independent agent?
- Can you get a list of referrals?
- Do they get extra compensation for selling add-on coverages?
- Does the agent recommend any additional coverage?
If you feel you receive positive feedback to any questions you have and a good coverage price, it’s possible that you found an insurance agency that is reputable and can adequately provide car insurance.
Insurance can be complex
When quoting and comparing proper insurance coverage, there isn’t really a single plan that fits everyone. Everyone’s needs are different.
Here are some questions about coverages that might point out if your insurance needs could use an agent’s help.
- When would I need additional glass coverage?
- Am I covered while delivering pizza?
- Is my nanny covered when driving my vehicle?
- Do I need higher collision deductibles?
- Why am I required to buy high-risk coverage?
- Why do I have to buy liability insurance?
- Do I pay less for low miles?
- Can good grades get a discount?
- Does every company file a SR-22 automatically?
- Do I have coverage if my license is suspended?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you think they might apply to your situation then you might want to talk to an agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and can provide invaluable advice.
More quotes mean more auto insurance savings
Lower-priced Pontiac Solstice insurance in El Paso is attainable on the web as well as from independent agents in El Paso, so you should be comparing quotes from both to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some insurance companies do not offer internet price quotes and usually these small, regional companies only sell coverage through local independent agents.
When buying insurance coverage, it’s not a good idea to skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. In many cases, an insured dropped full coverage only to regret that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. The aim is to purchase plenty of coverage at the best cost while not skimping on critical coverages.
People who switch companies do it for a number of reasons such as denial of a claim, being labeled a high risk driver, extreme rates for teen drivers or high prices. No matter why you want to switch, finding the right auto insurance provider is pretty simple and you could end up saving a buck or two.
How to save on Pontiac Solstice insurance in El Paso
If saving money is your primary concern, then the best way to find cheaper prices for Pontiac Solstice insurance in El Paso is to annually compare prices from insurance carriers that sell auto insurance in Texas.
- Step 1: It will benefit you to learn about coverages and the things you can control to prevent rate increases. Many things that result in higher rates such as speeding and an unfavorable credit rating can be rectified by making lifestyle changes or driving safer.
- Step 2: Request price quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can only give rate quotes from a single company like Progressive or State Farm, while independent agencies can quote prices from multiple insurance companies. Click to view companies
- Step 3: Compare the quotes to your existing coverage and determine if cheaper Solstice coverage is available. If you find a lower rate quote and buy the policy, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
- Step 4: Tell your current company of your intention to cancel your current policy and submit payment and a signed application for the new policy. Once received, put the certificate of insurance in an accessible location in your vehicle.
One key aspect of rate comparisons is to make sure you enter identical coverages on every price quote and and to get rate quotes from as many companies as possible. This enables a fair price comparison and maximum price selection.
More information is located at the links below