Are you looking for a better way to compare more competitive insurance rates in El Paso, TX? El Paso shoppers have lots of choices when shopping for the best price on Jaguar XK insurance. You can either spend your time driving around getting price quotes or save time using the internet to make rate comparisons.
There are both good and bad ways to shop for insurance and we’ll show you the absolute fastest way to quote coverages for a new or used Jaguar and locate the lowest possible price either online or from El Paso insurance agents.
You should take the time to price shop coverage before your next renewal because insurance prices are rarely the same from one policy term to another. Even if you got the lowest quotes on Jaguar XK insurance in El Paso last year you can probably find a lower rate today. There are a lot of ways to save on XK insurance online, but you can learn a bunch of ideas how to buy insurance cheaper in El Paso.
Do you qualify for discounts?
Car insurance companies don’t always advertise all discounts in an easy-to-find place, so the list below details some of the best known and also the lesser-known discounts you could be receiving when you buy El Paso auto insurance online. If you don’t get every credit available, you could be saving more on your car insurance.
- Student Driver Training – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to participate in a local driver’s education class in school.
- Government Employees – Federal government employees may qualify for a discount when you quote El Paso auto insurance with select insurance companies.
- Club Memberships – Being a member of a civic or occupational organization in El Paso can get you a small discount when shopping for car insurance.
- Paperwork-free – Some of the larger companies may give you up to $50 for buying your policy over the internet.
- Good Students Pay Less – Getting good grades can get you a discount of up to 25%. The discount lasts up to age 25.
- ABS Braking Discount – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles prevent accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
You can save money using discounts, but some of the credits will not apply to the entire cost. The majority will only reduce individual premiums such as comp or med pay. Even though it may seem like you could get a free car insurance policy, that’s just not realistic.
The chart below illustrates the comparison of Jaguar XK premium costs with and without discounts applied to the rates. The information is based on a female driver, no accidents or driving violations, Texas state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $100 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with marriage, claim-free, multi-policy, safe-driver, multi-car, and homeowner discounts applied.
A list of companies and some of the discounts can be found below.
- State Farm discounts include multiple autos, defensive driving training, multiple policy, accident-free, anti-theft, and good driver.
- GEICO may offer discounts for defensive driver, five-year accident-free, anti-theft, emergency military deployment, and federal employee.
- Progressive may include discounts for good student, online quote discount, homeowner, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, online signing, and continuous coverage.
- 21st Century offers discounts including homeowners, student driver, good student, automatic seat belts, defensive driver, teen driver, and anti-lock brakes.
- American Family has discounts for defensive driver, accident-free, early bird, good student, and Steer into Savings.
- The Hartford has savings for defensive driver, bundle, air bag, vehicle fuel type, driver training, good student, and anti-theft.
- AAA includes discounts for anti-theft, good driver, pay-in-full, multi-car, AAA membership discount, multi-policy, and education and occupation.
Before you buy a policy, ask all the companies which credits you are entitled to. Some of the discounts discussed earlier might not be available to policyholders in El Paso. To see a list of car insurance companies that offer many of these discounts in Texas, follow this link.
Finding cheaper insurance rates can be quick and easy. All you need to do is invest a few minutes comparing price quotes online from several insurance companies.
The auto insurance companies shown below provide price comparisons in Texas. If multiple companies are listed, it’s a good idea that you visit two to three different companies in order to find the lowest rates.
Jaguar XK insurance rates and statistics
The rate information shown next highlights different insurance rates for Jaguar XK models. Learning as much as possible about how car insurance prices are determined is important for you to make smart choices when buying a policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|XK Portfolio 2-Dr Coupe||$372||$852||$304||$18||$92||$1,638||$137|
|XK 2-Dr Coupe||$372||$852||$304||$18||$92||$1,638||$137|
|XK Portfolio 2-Dr Convertible||$402||$778||$358||$22||$108||$1,668||$139|
|XK 2-Dr Convertible||$402||$778||$358||$22||$108||$1,668||$139|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on married female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Texas minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, multi-vehicle, safe-driver, homeowner, and claim-free. Estimates do not factor in garaging location in El Paso which can change price quotes significantly.
The diagram below demonstrates how deductible levels and can impact Jaguar XK insurance costs for different ages of insureds. The costs are based on a single male driver, full coverage, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Full coverage versus liability only rates
The illustration below shows the difference between Jaguar XK auto insurance rates with full coverage and liability only. The price estimates are based on no accidents, no driving violations, $500 deductibles, single status, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
When to switch to liability coverage only
There is no specific rule of when to eliminate comp and collision coverage, but there is a broad guideline. If the annual cost of having full coverage is more than 10% of the replacement cost minus the deductible, then it might be time to consider dropping full coverage.
For example, let’s assume your Jaguar XK claim settlement value is $6,000 and you have $1,000 policy deductibles. If your vehicle is damaged in an accident, the most your company would pay you is $5,000 after paying your deductible. If you are paying over $500 a year for comprehensive and collision coverage, then you might want to think about dropping full coverage.
There are some cases where eliminating full coverage is not recommended. If you haven’t paid off your loan, you have to keep full coverage as part of the loan conditions. Also, if your savings is not enough to buy a different vehicle if your current one is in an accident, you should keep full coverage on your policy.
Insurance Premium Influencing Factors
It’s important that you understand some of the things that aid in calculating the rates you pay for insurance. If you know what impacts premium levels, this helps enable you to make changes that may result in big savings. Multiple criteria are used in the calculation when pricing auto insurance. Some are pretty understandable like a motor vehicle report, although some other factors are less apparent like your continuous coverage or how safe your car is.
The following are most of the major factors used by your company to calculate your premiums.
- Bundling policies can get discounts – Most major insurance companies afford lower prices to policyholders who carry more than one policy, otherwise known as a multi-policy discount. Even if you already get this discount, it’s still a good idea to check prices from other companies to make sure you are getting the best deal. Consumers may save even more even if you have your coverage with different companies
Pay more by driving carelessly – Being a careful driver impacts premiums far more than you think. Even a single moving violation can boost insurance rates twenty percent or more. Careful drivers pay lower auto insurance prices compared to bad drivers. Drivers unfortunate enough to have serious violations like DUI, reckless driving or excessive speeding might be required by their state to prove financial responsibility with their state’s department of motor vehicles in order to drive a vehicle legally.
The information below highlights how traffic violations and at-fault accidents can increase Jaguar XK annual premium costs for each different age group. The premiums are based on a married female driver, full physical damage coverage, $500 deductibles, and no discounts are applied.
- Do thieves like your car? – Choosing a vehicle with an alarm system can earn a premium discount. Advanced theft deterrents such as LoJack tracking devices, vehicle tamper alarm systems or GM’s OnStar system can help prevent your car from being stolen.
- Miles driven impacts prices – The more you drive in a year’s time the more you’ll pay to insure it. Most companies price each vehicle’s coverage based upon how you use the vehicle. Autos used primarily for pleasure use can be on a lower rate level than vehicles that have high annual mileage. A policy that improperly rates your XK can result in significantly higher rates. Verify your insurance declarations sheet reflects the proper vehicle usage, because it can save money.
Insurance loss data for a Jaguar XK – Insurers use claims history when they set coverage costs for each model. Models that statistically have higher claim frequency or loss amount will have a higher cost to insure.
The table below outlines the insurance loss data for Jaguar XK vehicles. For each policy coverage, the statistical loss for all vehicles averaged together is a value of 100. Values that are under 100 indicate a favorable loss history, while values that are above 100 indicate frequent claims or statistically larger losses.
Jaguar XK Insurance Claim Statistics Vehicle Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Jaguar XK 2dr 167 Jaguar XK Convertible 119BETTERAVERAGEWORSE
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Neighborhood insurance agents
Some people just prefer to buy from a licensed agent and doing that can be a smart decision Experienced insurance agents are very good at helping people manage risk and help file insurance claims. One of the benefits of comparing rates online is the fact that you can find the lowest rates but also keep your business local. Buying insurance from local agencies is important particularly in El Paso.
Upon completion of this quick form, your insurance data is transmitted to agents in your area who will give competitive quotes for your coverage. You don’t have to find an agent since rate quotes are delivered immediately to you. In the event you want to quote rates from one company in particular, feel free to find their quoting web page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Listed below are El Paso insurance companies willing to provide price quotes for Jaguar XK insurance in El Paso.
- Pan American Insurance
7399 Alameda Ave – El Paso, TX 79915 – (915) 772-9000 – View Map
- Red Rock Insurance
7500 N Mesa St # 202 – El Paso, TX 79912 – (915) 845-7777 – View Map
- Tessie Maestas – State Farm Insurance Agent
4727 Hondo Pass Dr b – El Paso, TX 79904 – (915) 757-1090 – View Map
- Tom Silverthorn – State Farm Insurance Agent
125 Thunderbird Dr a – El Paso, TX 79912 – (915) 581-3379 – View Map
Deciding on an insurance company needs to be determined by more than just the quoted price. Below are some questions you should ask.
- Are they properly licensed to sell insurance in Texas?
- Will their companies depreciate repairs to your car based on the mileage?
- Does the quote include credit and driving reports?
- Are there any discounts for paying up front?
- Do clients work directly with the agent or are most inquiries handled by a CSR?
- Are they in the agency full-time?
- Is assistance available after office hours?
Protect more than your vehicle
Even though it’s not necessarily cheap to insure a Jaguar in El Paso, paying for car insurance may be mandatory for several reasons.
- Most states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means you are required to buy a minimum amount of liability insurance coverage if you want to drive legally. In Texas these limits are 30/60/25 which means you must have $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $60,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your XK has a loan, almost all lenders will require you to buy insurance to guarantee loan repayment. If you default on your policy, the lender will be forced to insure your Jaguar at an extremely high rate and force you to pay the higher price.
- Insurance safeguards both your Jaguar and your assets. It will also pay for all forms of medical expenses for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, will also pay attorney fees if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If your Jaguar gets damaged, your car insurance policy will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of buying enough insurance definitely exceed the price paid, specifically if you ever have a liability claim. As of last year, the average driver in Texas is overpaying more than $750 every year so it’s very important to do a rate comparison each time the policy renews to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Cheap car insurance rates are possible
When trying to cut insurance costs, never buy less coverage just to save a little money. Too many times, an insured dropped full coverage only to regret at claim time that the savings was not a smart move. Your objective should be to get the best coverage possible for the lowest price.
People switch companies for many reasons like being labeled a high risk driver, denial of a claim, policy cancellation or unfair underwriting practices. It doesn’t matter what your reason, finding a great new company can be less work than you think.
We just covered a lot of information how to save on Jaguar XK insurance in El Paso. The key thing to remember is the more providers you compare, the better your comparison will be. Consumers may even find the best rates are with a lesser-known regional company.
How to find low-cost Jaguar XK insurance in El Paso
The recommended way to get the cheapest auto insurance rates is to start comparing prices yearly from providers in El Paso. You can compare prices by following these guidelines.
Step 1: Get an understanding of how insurance works and the measures you can take to prevent high rates. Many rating criteria that drive up the price like careless driving and a low credit rating can be rectified by making lifestyle changes or driving safer.
Step 2: Compare prices from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can give quotes from one company like GEICO or Allstate, while agents who are independent can provide rate quotes from multiple insurance companies.
Step 3: Compare the new rate quotes to your current policy and determine if there is any savings. If you can save money, verify that coverage does not lapse between policies.
The key aspect of shopping around is that you use the same level of coverage on every quote request and and to compare as many different companies as possible. Doing this helps ensure a fair price comparison and a thorough price selection.