Would you like to stop overpaying and find lower-priced Suzuki Kizashi insurance in El Paso? Finding cheaper insurance for a new or used Suzuki Kizashi in Texas can be an all-consuming task, but you can learn our insurance buying tips and make it easy.
There are both good and bad ways to buy insurance and we’ll show you the proper way to quote coverages for your Suzuki and locate the best price possible either online or from El Paso insurance agents.
It’s a good idea to shop coverage around occasionally because insurance rates are adjusted regularly by insurance companies. Despite the fact that you may have had the best premium rates on Suzuki Kizashi insurance in El Paso on your last policy other companies may now be cheaper. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about insurance because I’m going to let you in on the secrets to the right way to find great coverage at a great price.
If you are already insured or are looking for a new policy, use these money-saving tips to shop for the lowest rates without reducing coverage. Quoting and comparing affordable policy in El Paso is not as hard as you think. You just need to know the quickest way to compare prices on the web.
All major auto insurance companies provide coverage prices directly from their websites. Getting quotes for Suzuki Kizashi insurance in El Paso is very simple as you just type in your coverage preferences into a form. Once entered, the quote system orders your driving and credit reports and generates a price based on the data you entered.
Quoting online for Suzuki Kizashi insurance in El Paso makes comparing rates easy, and it’s absolutely necessary to have as many quotes as possible in order to get the most affordable auto insurance rates.
If you want to find out what other companies charge, consider comparing rates from the companies shown below. If you have a policy now, it’s recommended you replicate the insurance coverages exactly as they are listed on your policy. This ensures you will have a rate comparison for similar coverage.
The car insurance companies shown below are our best choices to provide price quotes in Texas. If the list has multiple companies, we recommend you visit several of them to get the most competitive price.
Here’s why insurance is not optional
Even though it’s not necessarily cheap to insure a Suzuki in El Paso, maintaining insurance may be required and benefits you in several ways.
- Most states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to buy a specific level of liability insurance if you drive a vehicle. In Texas these limits are 30/60/25 which means you must have $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $60,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your Suzuki, almost every bank will make it mandatory that you have physical damage coverage to guarantee their interest in the vehicle. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the bank may insure your Suzuki at a more expensive rate and require you to reimburse them a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Insurance preserves both your Suzuki Kizashi and your assets. It will also cover medical bills for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance will also pay to defend you if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, collision and comprehensive (also known as other-than-collision) coverage will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of carrying adequate insurance outweigh the cost, particularly for liability claims. An average driver in America is overpaying over $865 each year so it’s recommended you shop around each time the policy renews to save money.
Rates and information analytics
The rate table displayed below covers detailed analysis of coverage prices for Suzuki Kizashi models. Having a good understanding how insurance premiums are formulated can be of help when making informed decisions when comparing rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Kizashi S AWD||$208||$332||$358||$22||$108||$1,028||$86|
|Kizashi SE AWD||$208||$392||$358||$22||$108||$1,088||$91|
|Kizashi GTS AWD||$208||$392||$358||$22||$108||$1,088||$91|
|Kizashi SLS AWD||$232||$392||$358||$22||$108||$1,112||$93|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on married female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Texas minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, homeowner, and claim-free. Information does not factor in vehicle location which can revise coverage rates considerably.
Bad driving habits will cost you more
The chart below demonstrates how traffic citations and accidents can impact Suzuki Kizashi insurance costs for each age group. The costs are based on a single female driver, full coverage, $1,000 deductibles, and no discounts are applied.
Impact of age and gender on car insurance rates
The chart below shows the comparison of Suzuki Kizashi premium costs for male and female drivers. Data assumes no accidents or driving violations, full coverage, $500 deductibles, drivers are single, and no discounts are applied.
Full coverage versus liability-only in El Paso
The chart below shows the comparison of Suzuki Kizashi auto insurance rates with liability coverage only compared to full coverage. The data is based on no tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are applied.
Are you wasting money on full coverage?
There is no clear-cut formula of when to exclude comprehensive and collision coverage on your policy, but there is a general guideline you can use. If the annual cost of comprehensive and collision coverage is 10% or more of the replacement cost minus the deductible, then you may need to consider dropping full coverage.
For example, let’s say your Suzuki Kizashi claim settlement value is $6,000 and you have $1,000 deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled in an accident, you would only receive $5,000 after paying your deductible. If it’s costing you more than $500 a year for comprehensive and collision coverage, then it might be time to consider dropping full coverage.
There are some situations where buying only liability insurance is not a good idea. If you haven’t paid off your loan, you have to maintain full coverage in order to satisfy the requirements of the loan. Also, if you cannot afford to purchase a different vehicle in the event your current vehicle is totaled, you should keep full coverage.
Cut your auto insurance rates with discounts
Car insurance is not cheap, but there could be significant discounts to help offset the cost. Some discounts apply automatically at the time you complete a quote, but a few need to be asked for prior to receiving the credit. If they aren’t giving you every credit available, you are not getting the best rate possible.
- Distant Student – Children who are enrolled in a college that is more than 100 miles from El Paso and do not have access to a covered vehicle can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Student Discounts – Being a good student could provide a savings of up to 20% or more. You can use this discount normally until age 25.
- Full Payment Discount – If you can afford to pay the entire bill as opposed to paying monthly you can actually save on your bill.
- Drive Less and Save – Low annual miles could be rewarded with better premium rates on cars that stay parked.
- Theft Deterrent System – Cars with anti-theft systems are stolen with less frequency so companies will give you a small discount.
- Student Discount for Driver Training – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to participate in a local driver’s education class in high school.
Keep in mind that most discounts do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only apply to specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. So even though you would think you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you aren’t that lucky.
The chart below illustrates the difference between Suzuki Kizashi annual premium costs with and without discounts being applied to the rates. The price estimates are based on a female driver, no accidents, no driving violations, Texas state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with safe-driver, multi-policy, claim-free, marriage, homeowner, and multi-car discounts applied.
A few companies who might offer most of the discounts above include:
Check with every company what discounts are available to you. Discounts may not apply in El Paso.
Texas auto insurance companies ranked
Ending up with the highest-rated auto insurance provider can be challenging considering how many companies sell coverage in Texas. The company ratings shown next could help you choose which providers to look at shopping your coverage with.
Top 10 El Paso Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Satisfaction
- USAA – 91%
- AAA Insurance – 90%
- Esurance – 90%
- Mercury Insurance – 89%
- Nationwide – 89%
- Travelers – 88%
- Progressive – 88%
- Safeco Insurance – 88%
- State Farm – 88%
- Allstate – 88%
Top 10 El Paso Car Insurance Companies by A.M. Best Rank
- Travelers – A++
- USAA – A++
- GEICO – A++
- State Farm – A++
- Titan Insurance – A+
- Esurance – A+
- Progressive – A+
- The Hartford – A+
- Allstate – A+
- Nationwide – A+