Truthfully, the best way to find affordable quotes for auto insurance rates in El Paso is to regularly compare quotes from companies who sell insurance in Texas.
- Step 1: Take a few minutes and learn about coverages and the steps you can take to prevent expensive coverage. Many risk factors that cause rate increases like multiple speeding tickets and a bad credit score can be rectified by making small lifestyle or driving habit changes.
- Step 2: Compare price quotes from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Direct and exclusive agents can only give rate quotes from a single company like GEICO and State Farm, while independent agencies can provide rate quotes for a wide range of insurance providers.
- Step 3: Compare the new quotes to your current policy to see if a cheaper price is available in El Paso. If you find better rates, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
The most important part of this process is to try to compare the same amount of coverage on each quote and and to get rate quotes from as many companies as feasibly possible. This provides a fair price comparison and the best price selection.
It’s safe to conclude that insurance companies don’t want you to compare rates. People who get comparison quotes at least once a year will presumably switch to a new company because there are good odds of finding better rates. A study showed that drivers who compared rates regularly saved over $3,500 over four years as compared to drivers who never compared prices.
If finding the most affordable Nissan Sentra insurance is your target objective, then having a good understanding how to get rate quotes and compare car insurance can make shopping around easier.
Check for these discounts on Nissan Sentra insurance in El Paso
The price of auto insurance can be rather high, but you might already qualify for some discounts that could help you make your next renewal payment. Some of these discounts will be visible at the time you complete a quote, but some discounts are required to be requested specifically in order for you to get them. If you don’t get every credit available, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Braking Control Discount – Vehicles equipped with ABS or steering control have fewer accidents and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Low Mileage – Low mileage vehicles can qualify you for lower rates due to less chance of an accident.
- Responsible Drivers – Insureds who avoid accidents can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates compared to rates paid by drivers with frequent claims.
- Multi-line Discount – Not all insurance companies offer life insurance, but some may give you a discounted premium rate on car insurance if you buy life insurance from them.
- Discount for Home Ownership – Owning a house in El Paso can help you save on auto insurance because it means you have a higher level of financial diligence.
As a disclaimer on discounts, some of the credits will not apply to the entire policy premium. A few only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like collision or personal injury protection. So even though you would think all the discounts add up to a free policy, it just doesn’t work that way.
The chart below illustrates the comparison of Nissan Sentra insurance costs with and without discounts applied to the premium. The information is based on a male driver, no claims or driving citations, Texas state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, safe-driver, claim-free, marriage, multi-car, and multi-policy discounts applied.
Larger auto insurance companies and some of their more popular discounts are:
- GEICO offers discounts for multi-policy, good student, federal employee, air bags, anti-theft, and membership and employees.
- USAA offers premium reductions for annual mileage, good student, loyalty savings, military installation, multi-policy, safe driver, and multi-vehicle.
- Progressive may include discounts for continuous coverage, online signing, multi-policy, good student, homeowner, and online quote discount.
- American Family may offer discounts for bundled insurance, defensive driver, accident-free, early bird, good driver, and TimeAway discount.
- Esurance offers discounts including good driver, multi-car, DriveSense, homeowner, anti-lock brakes, anti-theft, and emergency road assistance.
- Farmers Insurance policyholders can earn discounts including electronic funds transfer, bundle discounts, homeowner, switch companies, distant student, and pay in full.
- State Farm may have discounts that include good student, safe vehicle, passive restraint, student away at school, defensive driving training, driver’s education, and multiple policy.
If you are trying to find low cost El Paso auto insurance quotes, ask all companies you are considering to apply every possible discount. Savings may not apply to policyholders in your state. If you would like to see a list of providers that offer discounts in Texas, click here.
When shopping for cheaper El Paso auto insurance quotes, there are a couple of ways to compare rate quotes from companies that offer insurance in Texas. The recommended way to find cheaper Nissan Sentra rates is to get quotes online. When price shopping your coverage, having more price comparisons helps increase your odds of locating the best rates.
The auto insurance companies shown below are ready to provide free rate quotes in Texas. If multiple providers are shown, we suggest you visit two to three different companies in order to find the most competitive rates.
Rates and information analytics
The premium information below outlines detailed analysis of insurance costs for Nissan Sentra models. Learning more about how auto insurance policy rates are calculated can be of help when making decisions on the best policy coverages.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Sentra 2.0 S||$176||$452||$514||$30||$154||$1,326||$111|
|Sentra 2.0 SR||$176||$452||$514||$30||$154||$1,326||$111|
|Sentra 2.0 SL||$202||$452||$514||$30||$154||$1,352||$113|
|Sentra SE-R SPEC V||$202||$520||$514||$30||$154||$1,420||$118|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data rating is based on single female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Texas minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, safe-driver, and claim-free. Premium costs do not factor in specific zip code location which can modify auto insurance rates greatly.
Don’t I need to talk to an insurance agent?
Some consumers would rather buy from a local agent and we recommend doing that The biggest benefit of getting free rate quotes online is you can get lower auto insurance rates and still choose a local agent. Buying from local agencies is still important in El Paso.
After completing this quick form, your insurance data is sent to local insurance agents in El Paso that provide free El Paso auto insurance quotes for your business. It makes it easy because there is no need to search for any insurance agencies as quotes are delivered to you instantly. You can find the lowest rates and work with a local agent. If for some reason you want to get a price quote for a specific company, you just need to go to their quote page and give them your coverage information.
When finding an insurance agent, there are two different types of agencies from which to choose. El Paso agents can either be exclusive agents or independent agents.
Agents of this type often have affiliation with several companies so they have the ability to put coverage amongst many companies and potentially find a lower price. If you want to switch companies, they simply switch companies in-house and you stay with the same agent. When comparison shopping, we recommend you check rates from at a minimum one independent agency in order to compare the most rates. A lot of them also have access to small mutual carriers that can offer cheaper rates than bigger companies.
Below are El Paso independent insurance agents who may provide free rate quotes.
- Nationwide Insurance: Ed Flores Insurance Agency Inc
1400 N Zaragoza Rd e – El Paso, TX 79936 – (915) 857-3300 – View Map
- Tony Ramos Insurance
7230 Gateway Blvd E H – El Paso, TX 79915 – (915) 599-1678 – View Map
- RedRock Insurance Agency
1029 N Zaragoza Rd A – El Paso, TX 79907 – (915) 858-1400 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents of this type can only provide one company’s prices and some examples include Farmers Insurance, Allstate, or State Farm. They generally cannot provide prices from multiple companies so you need to shop around if the rates are high. They are usually well trained on sales techniques which helps them sell on service rather than price. Many people choose to use an exclusive agent partially due to the prominence of the brand and solid financial strength.
Below is a list of exclusive insurance agencies in El Paso who can help you get comparison quotes.
- Terry Chaumont – State Farm Insurance Agent
11660 Montwood Dr i – El Paso, TX 79936 – (915) 856-1200 – View Map
- Yvonne Curtis – State Farm Insurance Agent
1550 Hawkins Blvd Ste 15 – El Paso, TX 79925 – (915) 591-0871 – View Map
- Carlos Robles – State Farm Insurance Agent
12025 Rojas Dr Ste E – El Paso, TX 79936 – (915) 856-7758 – View Map
Choosing the best auto insurance agent should include more criteria than just a cheap price quote. You should also get answers to these questions.
- How many years have they been established?
- Do you qualify for any additional discounts?
- Do the coverages you’re quoting properly cover your vehicle?
- Can you choose the body shop in case repairs are needed?
- Which company do they place the most coverage with?
- Is the agency involved in supporting local community causes?
- Will the quote change when the policy is issued?
After receiving good feedback to any questions you have and affordable Nissan Sentra insurance rates in El Paso quotes, it’s a good possibility that you have found an insurance agency that is reliable enough to adequately provide car insurance.
Best auto insurance in Texas
Choosing the top car insurance company is hard considering how many choices you have in El Paso. The information listed below could help you pick which car insurance companies you want to consider putting your business with.
Top 10 El Paso Car Insurance Companies Overall
- Mercury Insurance
- AAA Insurance
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- Safeco Insurance
Top 10 El Paso Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Service
- Mercury Insurance
- AAA Insurance
- Safeco Insurance
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- The General
One last thing to lower rates
You just learned some good ideas how you can lower your Nissan Sentra insurance auto insurance rates in El Paso. The key concept to understand is the more rate comparisons you have, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even be surprised to find that the lowest auto insurance rates are with some of the lesser-known companies.
When getting El Paso auto insurance quotes online, it’s not a good idea to skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. There have been many cases where an accident victim reduced full coverage only to discover later that it was a big error on their part. The aim is to buy the best coverage you can find at an affordable rate, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
Budget-friendly car insurance in El Paso can be bought both online as well as from independent agents in El Paso, and you need to price shop both to have the best selection. Some companies do not provide rate quotes online and most of the time these small, regional companies work with independent agents.