Truthfully, the best way to get more affordable auto insurance rates is to compare quotes once a year from companies who can sell car insurance in El Paso. This can be done by following these guidelines.
- Try to understand how companies price auto insurance and the measures you can control to prevent rate increases. Many rating factors that increase rates like accidents, traffic tickets, and a less-than-favorable credit rating can be eliminated by improving your driving habits or financial responsibility.
- Compare price quotes from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Exclusive agents and direct companies can provide rates from a single company like GEICO and Allstate, while agents who are independent can quote prices from multiple insurance companies.
- Compare the new rate quotes to the price on your current policy and determine if cheaper S8 coverage is available in El Paso. If you can save some money and decide to switch, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
An important part of this process is to try to compare the same coverage limits and deductibles on every quote and and to get quotes from as many companies as feasibly possible. Doing this guarantees an accurate price comparison and maximum price selection.
Regrettably, over 70% of drivers have been with the same company for more than four years, and 38% of drivers have never compared car insurance rates at all. Drivers in Texas could save approximately $1,770 every year, but they don’t want to spend time to find affordable insurance by shopping around.
All major auto insurance companies provide insurance quotes from their websites. Doing online quotes for Audi S8 insurance in El Paso is fairly straightforward because it’s just a matter of typing in the amount of coverage you want into the form. When complete, their quoting system collects your credit score and driving record and generates a price. Getting online quotes for Audi S8 insurance in El Paso makes comparing rates easy, and it is important to do this if you want to get the lowest payment.
To find out what other companies charge, visit the companies below or click here to submit a quote request to multiple companies at once. If you have a policy now, it’s recommended you input the limits and deductibles as close as possible to your current policy. Using the same limits helps guarantee you will get a price comparison for similar insurance coverage.
The companies shown below provide free quotes in Texas. If the list has multiple companies, we recommend you visit several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Earn discounts on El Paso insurance
The price of auto insurance can be rather high, but you might be missing out on some discounts that you may not even be aware of. A few discounts will automatically apply at the time of purchase, but occasionally some discounts must be specifically requested in order for you to get them. If you don’t get every credit available, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Telematics Devices – Insureds who allow companies to monitor vehicle usage by using a telematics device such as State Farm’s In-Drive could possibly reduce rates as long as the data is positive.
- Safe Driver Discounts – Insureds who avoid accidents may save up to 50% more than less cautious drivers.
- Military Discounts – Being on active deployment in the military could be rewarded with lower prices.
- Paperwork-free – Some insurance companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks just for signing your application on their website.
- Multi-line Discount – Insurance companies who offer life insurance give a break if you buy some life insurance in addition to your auto policy.
- Pay Upfront and Save – If you can afford to pay the entire bill rather than paying in monthly installments you may have a lower total premium amount.
- Multi-policy Discount – When you have multiple policies with one insurance company you will save 10% to 20% off each policy.
We need to note that most discounts do not apply to your bottom line cost. Most only cut the cost of specific coverages such as collision or personal injury protection. Even though the math looks like you could get a free insurance policy, insurance companies aren’t that generous.
If you would like to view companies that can offer you the previously mentioned discounts in El Paso, follow this link.
Auto insurance does more than just protect your car
Even though it’s not necessarily cheap to insure an Audi in El Paso, insurance serves a purpose in several ways.
- Almost all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to buy a specific minimum amount of liability protection if you want to drive legally. In Texas these limits are 30/60/25 which means you must have $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $60,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Audi S8 has a loan, most banks will make it mandatory that you have insurance to guarantee loan repayment. If you let the policy lapse, the lender may insure your Audi at a more expensive rate and require you to fork over the higher premium.
- Auto insurance preserves both your vehicle and your assets. Insurance will also pay for all forms of medical expenses for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, will also pay attorney fees if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If your Audi gets damaged, collision and comprehensive (also known as other-than-collision) coverage will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of having insurance are definitely more than the cost, specifically if you ever have a liability claim. As of last year, the average driver in Texas overpays as much as $700 annually so shop around each time the policy renews to make sure the price is not too high.
How to find a good Texas auto insurance company
Buying coverage from the best insurance provider can be a challenge considering how many different companies there are to choose from in El Paso. The company ratings displayed below could help you pick which auto insurers you want to consider when shopping around.
Top 10 El Paso Car Insurance Companies by A.M. Best Rank
- Travelers – A++
- USAA – A++
- GEICO – A++
- State Farm – A++
- Titan Insurance – A+
- Esurance – A+
- Progressive – A+
- The Hartford – A+
- Allstate – A+
- Nationwide – A+
Top 10 El Paso Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Service
- Mercury Insurance
- AAA Insurance
- Safeco Insurance
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- The General
Buying car insurance from El Paso insurance agents
Many drivers prefer to talk to an insurance agent and that is a personal choice. One of the best bonuses of getting online price quotes is you can get cheap rate quotes and still have an agent to talk to. Buying insurance from neighborhood agents is especially important in El Paso.
After filling out this short form, your insurance data is immediately sent to companies in El Paso who can give free rate quotes for your car insurance coverage. You don’t have to visit any agencies as quotes are delivered straight to your inbox. It’s the lowest rates AND a local agent. If for some reason you want to get a comparison quote from a specific car insurance provider, you can always jump over to their website and fill out the quote form the provide.
What type of El Paso auto insurance agent is right for you?
If you are wanting to find a local insurance agency, it can be helpful to understand the different agency structures and how they are distinctly different. Agents can be described as either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for.
Independent Insurance Agents
These agents do not have single company limitations so they can insure your vehicles with an assortment of companies and potentially find a lower price. If your agent finds better pricing, the agent simply finds a different carrier and you don’t have to do anything.
If you need lower rates, it’s recommended you get some free quotes from several independent insurance agents to have the most options to choose from.
Featured below is a list of independent insurance agents in El Paso that may be able to give you pricing information.
Nationwide Insurance: Ed Flores Insurance Agency Inc
1400 N Zaragoza Rd e – El Paso, TX 79936 – (915) 857-3300 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents in the exclusive channel normally can only provide a single company’s rates and some examples include Farmers Insurance, American Family, State Farm and Allstate. Exclusive agencies are unable to shop your coverage around so always compare other rates. Exclusive insurance agents are usually well trained on the products they sell which aids in selling service over price.
The following are El Paso exclusive agencies that can give you comparison quotes.
Tessie Maestas – State Farm Insurance Agent
4727 Hondo Pass Dr b – El Paso, TX 79904 – (915) 757-1090 – View Map
Finding the right auto insurance agent shouldn’t rely on just the price. Any agent in El Paso should have no problem answering these questions:
- Do they offer rental car reimbursement?
- Can glass repairs be made at your home?
- Are there any hidden costs in their price quote and does it include driving and credit history?
- What kind of financial rating does the company have?
- Do you work with a CSR or direct with the agent?